I was waiting for this announcement since March 9th, when you sent a mail cancelling your live event, but also announcing a virtual one. I was wondering what you planned and why you didn't really speak about the SXSW.
This is a great topic, one that I love because it's really close to my core knowledge, IT. I can't help myself but to think of an awful lot of things that are interconnected.
Things like :
- How to prevent information leakage to be able to release it on your own terms ? (IT security)
- How to remove unwanted traces from internet ? (rebranding)
- How to optimise a workflow (for the information to be accurate and congruent across all medias) ? (IT workflow)
- How to keep track of your customers/visitors to please them even more ? (analytics)
- How to handle a public crisis to keep your brand intact ? (crisis management)
For those ones I have some answers.
But I also have some questions :
- When you apply for a role that require leadership, do you smile on the photo when you are a male ? (sympathetic vs strong)
- What is the best background for each common situation (facebook, resume, website bio...) ? (Trees, monuments, solid colour, wall...)
- How can you be credible when you have no credentials ?
- How to be funny without appearing unprofessional/unreliable on a video ?
And I'm not jumping to marketing otherwise we would be there all night...