I have noticed the following red flags.
- a lot of contempt.
- inappropriate anger towards someone else trying to blame another or shift peoples attention.
- convincing statements.
- not knowing what she is talking about. What she says about the cancer and how the doctors talked to her. (i know because i work with doctors and i work in a medical laboratory diagnosing cancers). She would be yellowish in her eyes (icterus is what medical term is) and very tired if only 25% of her liver was functional, Probable even trowing up at every moment and definitely not be doing kick boxing.
- incongruent emotions or lack of sadness or fear of dying.
- inconguent shaking no. at 0:55.
- sudden changes in voice pitch and stability.
- Compressed lips. at 1:22.
- distancing behavior by moving her head backwards. at 1:23
- she has a lot of speech hesitation and a few Freudian slips. at 1:23.
- one sided shoulder shrugs. one at 1:19
- a lot of elongated blinks. at 0:04.
- asymmetrical shaking yes, when it almost seems she wants to shake no instead of yes.
- a very obvious shame tap which she tries to hide. at 1:10.
- a tongue slip which seemed like a "i got you there" sticking out the tongue. Or stick it up yours. at 1:42.
- a lot of hair touching, self soothing gestures. 1:40.
- she even laughs about it with a one sided shoulder shrug at 1:52.
- obvious asymmetrical facial gestures, and no i do not mean contempt this time. look at 1:59.
From the moment she starts talking about her cancer at 0:40 the clusters form up. I have counted more than 40 red flags in 1:30 minutes.
This is as much as i have seen.