How do you get yourself psyched up? Do you have a personal pep talk that you give yourself?
Here are some success routine ideas and ways to get yourself pumped.
While Getting Ready:
• Power Pose
• Name 5 things you are grateful for
• Phone a friend
• Listen to a pumped up music playlist
• Look at some funny gifs
• Watch inspiring Youtube videos
• Imagine yourself in 5 years if everything you want goes right. Imagine what it feels like.
For the Day:
• For every negative thought, think of 3 positive ones
• Make a list of your mini-successes for the day (or yesterday).
• Say yes to the next request asked of you no matter what it is!
• Workout, hike, dance or weightlift. The physiological effects of working out will put you in a great mindset.
• Ask a friend or colleague if you can offer them any help today.
• Write a letter to your younger self. What advice would you give a younger version of you?
For the Week:
• Do something that is completely out of character—paint your nails black or order have someone else order your dinner for you and see what happens!
• Write your bucket list.
• Make a list of your proudest moments.
• Clean up your inside, by cleaning up your outside. De-clutter your desk and surrounding work areas.
• Be around people who nourish you. Get a date with them on the calendar.
• Start a project you have been putting off
For the Month:
• Be a Giver: Do 3 kind things for friends or strangers
• Learn a completely new activity—aerial ballet, calligraphy, paddle boarding. You name it!
• Purge the distractors! Clear out your closet of any clothes, shoes or accessories that make you feel uncomfortable, low confidence or not yourself.
• Book a treat for yourself. You can take yourself to a movie, your favorite restaurant or a solo day trip.
• Do something that you are afraid of to face your fears and challenge your comfort zone.
• What can you do right now that will radically improve your chances of success?
• Imagine yourself as a secret super hero. Like Lily: